will grayson, will grayson by john green and david levithan


I love John Green's work! Really. I. Do. I read Looking for Alaska the night I landed my first young adult librarian job, so it holds a special place in my heart. I have been a permanent rider on the John Green train ever since, pushing him on young people like some exotic irresistible candy. will grayson, will grayson is especially special - David Levithan wrote the even-numbered chapters and John Green wrote the odd ones. Their two voices combine to create this sweet/sad story about two guys (and eventually a large community of people) named Will Grayson, both trying to figure out who they are. Click here to see John Green talk about the book. An absolute must for any library serving young people and an excellent choice for a GBQLT collection. Grade 8+

Popular posts from this blog

the game of love and death by martha brockenbrough

my friend dahmer by derf backderf