the fault in our stars john green


I hope I haven't already said this in 2012, and if so, forgive me, but if you only read one YA novel this year, TFIOS should be it. Here are three pretty reasons why:
"I disagree, but here's the rub: The dead are visible only in the terrible lidless eye of memory."
"...and then we talked about Peter Van Houten's amazingly brilliant comment about the sluttiness of time, and even though I was in bed and he was in his basement, it really felt like we were back in that uncreated third space..."
"There are days, many of them, when I resent the size of my unbounded set. But... I cannot tell you how thankful I am for out little infinity. You gave me a forever within the numbered days, and I'm grateful."
You will laugh through your tears. Don't miss the opportunity to meet two of the most brilliantly funny terminally ill teens ever to grace the page. Click here for a full review and here for John Green's website. Grade 8+

Popular posts from this blog

when she woke by hillary jordan

the throwback special by chris bachelder